An Ethnologue Country Report, 54 pp.
A PDF document that collates all the information from Ethnologue about the languages situation in Burkina Faso. The report is disseminated as a digital download. It is paginated with cross-references as page numbers so that the user may print it and use it in that form. The cross-reference page numbers are loss hot links that jump to the referenced location when the report is used with a PDF reader.
The report has the following contents:
- Country overview information including a histogram showing a language status profile
- Statistical summaries that tabulate number of languages and speakers by language status, by language size, and by language family
- Alphabetical listing of Ethnologue descriptions for the 69 languages of Burkina Faso
- A language map
- A listing of languages by population
- A listing of languages by EGIDS status
- A listing of languages by province
- A listing of languages by language family
- An index of ISO 639-3 codes
- An index of language names (including primary, alternate, and dialect names)
- A bibliography of references cited